Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday and Wedding Stupidity

Well this week has been fun.

First of all, we are out of all the types of foods I need to eat, mainly yogurt and fresh fruits and veg. I have zero motivation to go to the store and so therefore, I am surviving on oranges and turkey until I get motivated.

Sunday night I started feeling like shiiiiitttttttttttt. Sore throat, jello legs, weakness, blah. Monday at work my head felt like it had spinny birds jumping around it. Yesterday, I felt like major shitballs. I was so weak, jello-y, and sore throaty. I went to work anyways, sat in my room, and debated going home...the light headedness and nausea were just too much. I called in sick and went home to sleep it off. I snuggled with Addie and had some soup for dinner when Chad got home.

Because of this weird-ass whatever is wrong with me, I have not got my ass out to exercise one day this week...Saturday was the last time I did something. I feel like shit about it. But my legs are aching and woozy after taking the dog out and around the hood. I hope I'm feeling 100% tomorrow, cause I am slacking and sick and not into it.

Regardless, I think my hard work from last week made the scale a happy place today. I initially weighed in at 180.8. Then I wasn't sure about that because of the scale craziness last week. I weighed again at 181. Then again at 180.6 and 180. UMMMMM ANNOYING. I just chalked it up to 181 and with that, lost 2.4 lbs this week! YAY! 17 lbs. down since I started in January.

I talked to my mom about the fact that sometimes, even though the numbers go down, your body doesn't quite show that. She said it's normal and happens to everyone. I've never TRIED to lose weight before, so I'm eager to see what I want in the mirror. I think part of me is still seeing that fat girl and can't see the changes occurring. Some days I wake up and feel no different than I did 17 lbs ago. Some days I feel great and like I'm making progress. It's weird, this business of losing weight.

 I feel like Chad might pop the question soon....today is National Proposal Day. (not for this bitch) but I feel like it might might miiiiiggghhhttt be over break when we are home with our families?!?! Who knows. I would like to get this show on the road. All I do is love him. I want to get married here (below) at Bedford Springs Resort. Its frickin gorgeous. My dad took me there on a motorcycle ride and we walked around like mega-creepers. (That's one thing Big Steve excels at). I leave you with my dream wedding venue and hopefully me getting in my 2 miles and crunches tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment