Saturday, March 16, 2013

70 and SUNNY!

The weather is so beautiful today! We got up early and went for a 2 mile family walk. Chad slowed me down a little and I didn't jog like I usually would have, but that's alright - it was nice to spend some time together and enjoy the sunshine. I wore a T SHIRT. That is monumental for me, considering I am always cold. It's snowing in PA today, so I'm really happy to be living here at the moment. :)  I still got in my miles and did my 100 crunches when we got back. I can check off working out 4 days this week! Tomorrow will be 5 and I will have made my goal! WOMP.

I also got my new Brady Bands! I picked some cute, fun colors. Their sale for March is 4 for $20! I'm trying not to buy more, but it's kind of hard. Let's be honest I will probably give in at some point.



Go outside and blow the stink off if you have some sunshine today! Look, even Addie is SMILING! haha her teeth look so funny in this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment