Thursday, March 14, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday (even though it's Thursday)

Well this weigh-in was confusing...when I stepped on the scale half awake, I saw a terribly large number, but I recognized it was an old weigh-in weight. So I stepped again. I lost 2 lbs! Ummmm.. yeah. My scale was WACKED OUT yesterday. I weighed everywhere from 183 - 185.7. I did get 183.4 more than once, so I put that I lost .4 lbs this week into my weight tracker. I googled what the problem could be, and a lot of people said with digitial scales, you need to stand up straight and not look down or bend forward to see your weight. I do that all the time, and I think that was definitely part of the issue. Bending forward applies more, unnecessary pressure on the scale, causing your weight to go up 2-3lbs!

To double check, I weighed myself again this morning, standing up straight. I came in at 183.6 two times in a row, which I believe those .2 are water weight, and I'm not worried about it. I'm just glad to have a decently accurate reading.

I've been kicking ass with exercise. Addie and I have walk-jogged at least 2 miles everyday this week, and I continue to do crunches at home while poodle-head sleeps on the couch. I was really sore yesterday, so tonight will be a day off. I'm definitely going to reach my 5 days a week goal, so that's awesome!

I'm so ready for Friday. These chillun are giving me gray hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment