Monday, March 11, 2013

Crafty Crafts!

Fun new decor! We have a circle theme going through our apartment...our curtains and throw pillows on the couch go with this theme and match our painting! I love these crafts...only about $20 for everything from AC Moore. I used wood, ribbon, acrylic paint, and a glue gun. yay! Something fun and cute to take up space on that nasty white wall. I was debating painting the rim of the mirror, but I'm not sure. I got the black square picture frames from AC Moore for $10 each and the painting from Kohls, on sale for 50% off! It was a good deal, and really makes the flow of each area groove. It also adds some cute pops of color. I have lime, yellow, and red throw pillows to match. I plan on adding turquoise runners for the coffee and side tables, but am having a hard time finding some cute ones anywhere...I've checked Kohls, Target, BB&B...nothing. I'm still on the hunt. But in the meantime, I am loving this stuff!


Whole dining area view


Monogram Close Up



Painting and Pictures


Hooray for pretty rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment